Like some puzzles in mathematics
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like some puzzles in mathematics crossword clue.
"Like some puzzles in mathematics" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prophetic text in final letter going into East European port
- A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king
- One old-fashioned object of veneration
- Name of woman the Devil upended with triumphant expression
- First in a certain line, second cutting in — bother!
- Monarch once put foot down on female party member?
- Resisted leader of flock repeatedly going outside closed circle
- Follower of uniform writer of history?
- Time to remember rising in Dublin and Rome?
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Jury service, for one
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- "___! Knock it off!"
- TiVo ancestor
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
Crossword clues of the day
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Happy tail movements
- Pies, in the silent era
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Was sloppy
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Poetic time of day
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak