Like shoulders of beef or lamb, they can be smoked
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like shoulders of beef or lamb, they can be smoked crossword clue.
"Like shoulders of beef or lamb, they can be smoked" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Middleman's oddly abandoned notion
- Emphasise policy must follow European articles
- Pope endlessly fiddling with his holy principles
- Make a comment that's awfully verbose
- Intimate meal with no starter
- Wrongfully arrest the first of dodgy dealers
- Came to a vigil in the graveyard at last
- Elaborate charade about time left for city feature
- If reporting rain or sunny spells, for example
- Almost nobody here at midday
Crossword clues of the day
- Programming language that's also the name of an island
- What ''haste makes''
- Take a load off your feet
- Revere or McCartney
- Capital near Casablanca
- Comedian Sykes
- TV series where Gugu Mbatha-Raw plays Ravonna Renslayer
- "The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer" channel
- New Mexico and Nebraska
- TV schedule abbr.