Like certain sisters said 'fruit'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like certain sisters said 'fruit' crossword clue.
"Like certain sisters said 'fruit'" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Could be a barnacle's inappropriate prod
- Avoid fish and small fowl
- Uncommunicative book put out — end is awful
- Canned eels can have a purifying effect
- Master knight called Hill
- Agent who changes players going round country with no capital
- Cracker from a tube, possibly today's last
- A despicable person gets put away in stir
- Trips in central Kurdistan initially become unhealthy
- Seabed and bank rocks that produce wind?
Crossword clues of the day
- The Lord's Prayer
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- Flat-headed fastener
- Prefix for some music genres
- Olay alternative
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Alternative to speaking?
- Certain athlete
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation