Like a twisted cord that's not very good
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like a twisted cord that's not very good crossword clue.
"Like a twisted cord that's not very good" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Their logs are not for burning
- Maureen facing gym gets to be depressed
- Sound of dogs in East London location
- Supper's beginning with fruit and broccoli?
- First woman to pause where there's a stiff climb
- Fine pals excited in every minute of existence
- Wrap up little son needing sort of walk
- Normal industry not entirely evident in African country
- Where boat stops, beastly noise is coming with anger
- First ever set of instructions to be handed down?