Like a soldier who's unexpectedly off base: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like a soldier who's unexpectedly off base: Abbr. crossword clue.
"Like a soldier who's unexpectedly off base: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 103, for Olivia de Havilland
- The alphabet, to preschoolers
- Character who is briefly turned into a roc in the 2019 movie 'Aladdin'
- Emperor during the Great Fire of Rome
- Channel that has covered spelling bees and poker tournaments
- English network that airs the quiz shows 'QI' and 'Only Connect'
- Gymnast Biles with four Olympic gold medals
- Broken arms might be put in them
- What coffee or wine might leave on a rug
- The first mother, to Christians