Lewis gets disheartening little news on Oxford's missing former president
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lewis gets disheartening little news on Oxford's missing former president crossword clue.
"Lewis gets disheartening little news on Oxford's missing former president" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- By chief of business's tally, lousy bet leads to unrecoverable money
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Before end of race, Harry is moved lower
- Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
- For starters in trigonometry, 100 radians equal 83?
- First Lady supported by Republican at all times
- Imagine seeing a criminal stealing Victoria's crown
- Hunter reforms parrot-eating man
- First sofa bed to arrive in country
- Page has to be translated into language
- Male doll sold in the Barbie section of a toy department
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- ___-generated content (what a wiki has)
- Element that burns with a green flame
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- Italian spirit made from grape residue after pressing
- Body part needed for kissing
- Victim of a bark beetle attack
- ___ therapy
Crossword clues of the day
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Title for a lord's wife
- Large container for popcorn
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
- Where Ian Fleming spent much of the 1920s
- Sad __, cartoon character created by George Baker
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- Longtime radio host Howard
- Reduce slightly