Lend a hand
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lend a hand crossword clue.
"Lend a hand" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 4 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Men's angle is (anag) — nonsensical
- First movie with Sean Connery as James Bond
- Miniaturised state introduces new poor quality of sound reproduction
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- The norm
- Bad-tempered Greek that hurt you early on
- Arrogant greeting good worker could eventually deny
- Berlin is its capital
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Satirical drawing
Crossword clues of the day
- Relating to large masses may be called wisdom
- Malfoy who antagonized his classmate Harry Potter
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
- Catch — after all deductions
- Singer Grant with the 1980s hits 'Electric Avenue' and 'Romancing the Stone'
- Old lawman to carry personal protection
- A particular dark time to sustain a casual relationship
- Male caught in snare unconscious, going to expire
- Not to one's taste and bad for one: two severe blows