Lend a hand
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lend a hand crossword clue.
"Lend a hand" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 4 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- Alternative to speaking?
- 'Why not,' in texts
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Infringe on a copyright, say
Crossword clues of the day
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Swanky hotel offering
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Certain athlete
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Certain photography deg.
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?