Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Legume staple of Mideast cuisine crossword clue.
"Legume staple of Mideast cuisine" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Get free
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- Understand an old rocker with very little energy at first did nothing
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Largest Central American country
- Gallant — in a hurry
Crossword clues of the day
- Medal winner
- Large naval vessels
- What a convertible sofa converts into
- Start to make everybody walk
- Collecting dust, maybe
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Lack enough food
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East