Leaving an impression on State detected in moving picture
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Leaving an impression on State detected in moving picture crossword clue.
"Leaving an impression on State detected in moving picture" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Oresteia opening in Gate - the final scene is pointedly hairy
- Sounds popular in skiing mecca
- Type of music produced by Egan consuming a fair amount of weed that's going around
- Neighbours took off around island to Spain, a European country
- Helpful hints left out for the snooker players to pick up
- Article by schoolmaster with no classroom
- Storage space in minibus coming back
- The first person from queue heading to trial with talent spotter
- Nutcase in Central Synod in Curia misinterpreted tip from monsignor
- A growing concern picked up by Marcus Porcius Cato