Leave port served up around Little Christmas
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Leave port served up around Little Christmas crossword clue.
"Leave port served up around Little Christmas" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Individuals playing some part on all sides today
- Removed sod from sandstone in the French port
- Show those in power the door in Bayou State
- Concealed by EPA interested in sign of something distressing
- Father consumes starters, entr?es and with very little money in old Paris - an alternative to consomm?
- Presumably, what can be distilled in spirit from the Duke of York, or is that still illegal?
- Strength of character to do this crossword a second time?
- Limits to setting up Tiberius' clubs
- Where you might find the players from the start?
- A trial settlement is binding on the Arabian, for instance
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Be certain about
- Shopping site with a page of 'featured deals'
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Animal that's similar to a moose
- Dinnertime annoyance
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
Crossword clues of the day
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Minutes taken up
- Craft store inventory
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- Broadcast award
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)