Leave a pet in custody of vet endlessly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Leave a pet in custody of vet endlessly crossword clue.
"Leave a pet in custody of vet endlessly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Enterprise where tavern due to be refurbished
- Some ricotta-covered pancake
- Hector on tower guarding city
- Paul chewed ingesting one dish
- Stick close to flatmate in block
- Dining out with worker up in arms
- Peru converted European currency
- Clever working in resort
- Dated shed with black sheep
- Grouse, beef and fish
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Sounds upset over special meeting
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Magnificent in scope
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.