Leader of the Pips who sang the National Anthem at the 2019 Super Bowl in her hometown of Atlanta
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Leader of the Pips who sang the National Anthem at the 2019 Super Bowl in her hometown of Atlanta crossword clue.
"Leader of the Pips who sang the National Anthem at the 2019 Super Bowl in her hometown of Atlanta" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hot to ___ (quite eager)
- In a ___ (feeling cranky)
- Be the right size, as a suit
- Lyricist Gershwin who collaborated with his brother, composer George
- Biblical figure who was slain by Cain
- Decimal point, for example
- Future accountant's college major, perhaps: Abbr.
- Game involving chasing and touching the other players
- 'The ___ Tenenbaums' (2001 Gene Hackman movie)
- Emerald or ruby, for example
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
- "That's personal stuff I didn't need to hear"
- And all the rest, in brief
- Country between Iraq and Lebanon
- Annoying summer swarms
- What a convertible sofa converts into
- Harsh note from a trumpet
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Board game featuring Colonel Mustard
- Outer part of a tire
Crossword clues of the day
- 'The Righteous Gemstones' actor Devine
- Ad that opens in a new window: Hyph.
- Do some trawling at sea?
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Swedish band that's sampled on Madonna's hit 'Hung Up'
- Criticize Sega's hedgehog design?
- Immediately under pressure there
- Bite like a beaver
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Group of matching dishes, for example