Latin abbr. meaning 'and the following'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Latin abbr. meaning 'and the following' crossword clue.
"Latin abbr. meaning 'and the following'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Premier Sunday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Armenia's capital
- Mail-in contest submission
- Electric-meter measurement
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Large briny body of water
- Hit the books
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle