Lateness of sailors holding banquets
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lateness of sailors holding banquets crossword clue.
"Lateness of sailors holding banquets" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- Grazing locale
- Abandons all hope
- Golf club with an angled head
- Warehouse passage
- 2020 crime drama spun off from a Missy Peregrym series
- Lie right along the edge of
- Food component that may be 'saturated' or 'trans'
- Post-shave conditioner brand
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Can you ___ in a sentence?' (Spelling Bee request)
- Was dishonest
- Lone Ranger's companion
- Slabs at the bases of columns
- Maker of Gravy Cravers dog food
- Teri Garr's 'Young Frankenstein' role
- Tribe-identifying cloth accessory worn by a 'Survivor' contestant
- Mediator's forte
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Water whirled