Late decree — ordered to slow down
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Late decree — ordered to slow down crossword clue.
"Late decree — ordered to slow down" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Get going having demolished a meal
- Material in short letter — broken heart revealed in it
- Handing over a vehicle
- Pay to get clock, say, put up
- These leaders could be real idiots
- Fellow in sparkling entertainment
- Peer at one spitting words in church?
- Pin I have put in to join sides of raft
- Coachmen transported American people
- Food in pub for needy type?
Crossword clues of the day
- Egg-producing organ
- Score of three on a par five
- Gwen of pop
- Helps finish a nursing program?
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- Tavern menu heading
- One being asked for donations, often
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei