Lantern's opening by ten gets wet
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lantern's opening by ten gets wet crossword clue.
"Lantern's opening by ten gets wet" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Again settled up American youngster's requirement
- What's in thoughtless use of old material?
- Corrupt PM, say, needing your compassion
- Look Conservative leader up and find unpleasant smarmy person
- Party is a natural disaster
- Provide support for a foreigner reported to be drunk
- Take precedence in favour of self
- Test centre starts in leaps and bounds with rhetoric
- While retreating, an ambush is what gets this ancient city state
- What indicates the way for war or revolution
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- ''My cup runneth __''
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Do the hula or waltz
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Have some gum
Crossword clues of the day
- Frugal person
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Least risky
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Moderate running pace
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Copenhagen natives
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency