Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that's polyester
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that's polyester crossword clue.
"Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that's polyester" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The majority needing food to eat, being least contented
- No longer having time, stop — or run on?
- This writer's put on fake leather
- Misshaped model is shedding pounds to get a heavenly body
- Criticism not entirely crazy
- A comic ran about like 'Michelle, ma belle ... ’
- A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official
- Twenty joining club maybe — a record at a sports ground
- Football broadcaster beginning to stultify listener
- Elaborate situation created by streaker?