Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection crossword clue.
"Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps
- Italicised type is fanciful
- Stands in for De Niro when not in Redemptions
- Job in the theatre limits Patrick Stewart
- Lost in wild reeds out of the forest
- Unsympathetic to one new patient
- Airs from Tsarina's colourful types
- Expose oneself illegally to plague local English spiv
- Eccentric type of independent party embedded in American college
- Take one back for short dress in red
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- ''Darn it!''
- Lunar phenomenon
- Jungle predator's sound
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Work at something casually
- SiriusXM medium
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet