___ Kringle (Santa Claus)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ___ Kringle (Santa Claus) crossword clue.
"___ Kringle (Santa Claus)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'The House With a Clock in Its Walls' director Roth
- 1970s band that once turned down a billion-dollar offer to reunite
- Polynesian country, or a ring-shaped Girl Scout cookie
- Hi-___ (option for superior quality digital scans)
- 'No ___ intended' ('Sorry for the accidental wordplay')
- '___ is for horses' (response to 'Hey,' sometimes)
- It's not a win or a tie
- Signal that a TV's mute button mutes
- Word for a decorative pillow cover that also means 'total fraud'
- Video game pioneer that created Pong and Breakout
- Popular sink scrubber
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- 'Love, Simon' actor who plays high school senior Eric Walker on A Teacher
- Disagreeing words
- Muscles that can be toned with scissor kicks
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Capital of Jordan
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
Crossword clues of the day
- Swanky hotel offering
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- John or Jane in court
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Predatory marine mammal
- Time on the throne
- Law school course
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- "Fighter" singer Christina