Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek) crossword clue.
"Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Let them watch (pres. subj.)
- Brighter: eg ____ nivibus, Ovid Am. 3.5.11
- My pronoun, m. nom. pl or gen. sing.
- Trembling (neut. pl ppl.): eg membra Ovid Am. 1.7.53
- Adivi, aspexi, 'debellavi' in verbis praeclaris Caesaris
- In ____ haedi felices persultant: on a mountain happy goats skip
- 'Doing a Stretch' (think Norman Stanley Fletcher, HMP Slade)
- Hello, goodbye
- Things which have been covered up, secrets (perf. ppl. operio)
- She used to confide, he was in the habit of trusting (+ dat.)