Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek) crossword clue.
"Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Dad's Army': ____ patris
- She used to confide, he was in the habit of trusting (+ dat.)
- Trembling (neut. pl ppl.): eg membra Ovid Am. 1.7.53
- Let them watch (pres. subj.)
- Lux, ____ (3rd decl. f.)
- Things which have been covered up, secrets (perf. ppl. operio)
- My pronoun, m. nom. pl or gen. sing.
- Lit. the shortest day, ergo winter, eg Horace Odes 4.7.12
- In ____ haedi felices persultant: on a mountain happy goats skip
- Brighter: eg ____ nivibus, Ovid Am. 3.5.11
- Fast-food restaurants that sell the Crispy Colonel Sandwich
- Cheerfully hop around
- Ben-Gurion University's surroundings
- Sailor in "Arabian Nights" tales
- Not stay on the same page, say
- 'Where Discoveries Begin' agcy.
- Like most proverbs, in brief
- First woman of color on a national major-party ticket
- Romance novelist's award
- Make whole, in a way
Crossword clues of the day
- "Ich liebe dich" : German :: "___" : Spanish
- 'Shark Tank' heavy hitter for two seasons
- Artichoke heart?
- Stay close to shore, say
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
- Twisty underground passageway
- Daughter on "The Simpsons"
- Bit of unpleasantness
- Television Hall of Fame inductee Rather
- Musical repertory's 'short' conclusion