Knocks back endless champagne on public transport provided it's outside the city
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Knocks back endless champagne on public transport provided it's outside the city crossword clue.
"Knocks back endless champagne on public transport provided it's outside the city" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Agitation to deprive state of leader is part of the process brewing in The Beer Cellar
- The result of examination by detectives surrounding Saigon building
- Permit for lake with yellowfin on both banks in city borough
- In the past, examination by the press leads to reform? Yes, by mediator!
- Turns up Virgil used it endlessly to sign out of total necessity
- Miss Holiday is no longer in fashion
- The forcefulness of contemporary influencers in Dock Speech by Harry
- Impediment for deer managed by church
- It's a moveable feast for Daisy's relative following Oriental paper for 24 hours
- Clip of kid going to hospital for operations? She expects to get hot drinks in such places!
Crossword clues of the day
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Duncan of Obama’s cabinet
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Gambling parlor, for short
- Jungle predator's sound
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- E.U. body comprising half a dozen nations
- Govt. office supplier