Knight, say, capturing rook to make a breakthrough
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Knight, say, capturing rook to make a breakthrough crossword clue.
"Knight, say, capturing rook to make a breakthrough" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It parallels Number Ten — as its occupants do in today's solutions
- First or last name, or character of Oxford writer
- Thatcher's rival, so-called? Leading rebel
- Driver of one vehicle or another over short period
- Playwright, for audience, author of meaningful work?
- After briefly not working, a head is in school again
- Muscle 19 down turned to right
- Predecessor of 1 down on both sides of the pond
- Article Cameron edited, consuming one kind of coffee
- Write backing melody for final movement of suite