Klaus __, physicist who passed atomic secrets to the Soviet Union
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Klaus __, physicist who passed atomic secrets to the Soviet Union crossword clue.
"Klaus __, physicist who passed atomic secrets to the Soviet Union" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Author whose works include The Origins of Totalitarianism
- Clara and Robert __, partners in life and music
- Van Morrison song from 1964
- The capital of Bolivia
- The Islamic month of fasting
- Tools used in stitching leather
- The eleventh sign in the zodiac
- __ Alley, name once given to New York's music publishing district
- London borough where the Archbishop of Canterbury has his residence
- Airport serving Paris
- Sweet, starchy vegetables
- Where Corpus Christi is: Abbr.
- Safari wear
- Egg-producing organ
- Don't wonder in silence
- Sharp leaf
- Stealth assassins of Japan's feudal period
- Animals such as squirrels and gerbils
- Student's visit to a prospective college
- Dog that can be black, yellow, or chocolate, for short
Crossword clues of the day
- Couples-cruise venue
- Upbeat and bubbly
- Hairstyling enhancements
- What some seams are made of
- Young female detective in books written by Alexander McCall Smith since 1998
- Still very much with us
- Singsong vocal quality
- Hoops move requiring digital dexterity
- What many gloves are made of
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles