Kiss on Mother's Day — in December?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Kiss on Mother's Day — in December? crossword clue.
"Kiss on Mother's Day — in December?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Consider the same sick lady outside as well enough
- When life begins to be a bit like a stronghold?
- Gold beats yttrium in stiff test
- Did you pen best composition? Absolutely!
- Okay welcome in the heart of Laos
- Socialiser in 1009 — the Queen!
- Studs in tatty clothing not for them
- Guilty party's rip-off concealed by religious group
- Castrate violently without using a spray
- Back soldiers with the wild distinctive mark
- The 'A' in the government organization 'NEA'
- Go, on a Monopoly board, e.g.
- Takes out a lease on
- Meat-and-vegetable meals
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- 'Veronica' singer who was born Declan Patrick MacManus
- Dinnertime annoyance
- 'A Black Lady Sketch Show' producer/comedian ___ Rae
- ''Get started''
- Minutes taken up
Crossword clues of the day
- 'I'll be glad to'
- Mexico's largest beach resort city
- Premiere pitcher on a baseball team
- Heckler's comment
- Perennial known for attracting butterflies
- Very high mark
- Glass in a pair of glasses
- Mary Lincoln, née __
- Appliance to watch the BBC on
- Midwest state whose postal abbreviation is a pair of vowels