Kind of wine or cake
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Kind of wine or cake crossword clue.
"Kind of wine or cake" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Burning paintings maybe outside private room
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Jazz instrument (abbr)
- Wasn't indifferent
- Without thinking, building home next to an East Anglian city
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Seating option at a diner
- Immediately under pressure there
- Lack enough food
Crossword clues of the day
- Start to make everybody walk
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Harsh note from a trumpet
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Medal winner
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
- Get free
- Domed Native American dwelling