Kick on the shins
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Kick on the shins crossword clue.
"Kick on the shins" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Vegetable known for making people cry
- Victim of a bark beetle attack
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- ___ Jose Sharks (hockey team)
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- National park workers
- Large container for popcorn
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- Male doll sold in the Barbie section of a toy department
- ___-generated content (what a wiki has)
Crossword clues of the day
- In an ungainly way
- __ rain, Guns N' Roses hit from 1992
- They're found in most clothes closets
- Inferior film
- Shaggier alternatives to Rat Terriers
- Italian spirit made from grape residue after pressing
- Its anthem is "Amhrán na bhFiann"
- Largest island in the Caribbean
- Body part needed for kissing
- Revolutionary War figure who warned of the British invasion