Kick in seed money
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Kick in seed money crossword clue.
"Kick in seed money" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One using crude language ... or one saying the last parts of the answers to the starred clues?
- Little bit, as of cream
- Be in charge of, as a bar
- T, in a sorority
- Day for an egg hunt
- Actress Watson of the "Harry Potter" films
- Apt anagram of RATTLE + C
- Pants measurement
- Canadian city whose name consists of two consecutive boys' names
- "I dunno ..."
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- John or Jane in court
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- Like a wild party
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor