Keep progressing area extended under foundation
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Keep progressing area extended under foundation crossword clue.
"Keep progressing area extended under foundation" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Freakishly odd stones are a fairground attraction
- Controversial reason for electronic crime, perhaps
- Sign over hotel is a dubious one
- Keying errors dame made from form, for example
- Inspect valued gift on a regular basis
- … bonus almost certain before it's over
- Come up again to put new top on
- Family embracing headstrong daughter fail spectacularly
- Longest in bats for just one run
- They're known to have experience making boxing rings
Crossword clues of the day
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Alternative to speaking?
- Popular sink scrubber
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- NFL whistle blower
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship