'___ Karenina' (Tolstoy novel)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the '___ Karenina' (Tolstoy novel) crossword clue.
"'___ Karenina' (Tolstoy novel)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Guy who's always frowning and moping
- Record label specializing in compilation albums: Hyph.
- Gas holders in SUVs
- Individual part of a skeleton
- Narrow opening
- 'My ___ was on the floor!' ('This amazed me!')
- Interstate surrounding Washington, DC
- Single instance of hijinks
- Actress Falco who stars on the new series 'Tommy'
- 'The Handmaid's ___' (Elisabeth Moss series)
- The fourth planet
- Job for a lawyer ... or outfit for a lawyer
- Footwear once pitched by Clyde Drexler
- 'Constellation According to the Laws of Chance' artist
- Conqueror of Valencia
- Was the victim of schoolyard pranksters
- Day for Caesar to beware
- Co-star of Nimoy and Nichols
- Pilot's datum: Abbr.
- Student's second try
Crossword clues of the day
- Like lasagna, say
- Best Picture winner over 'Life of Pi'
- One with aspirations
- ''In a perfect world . . .''
- Gift recipient's surprised query
- Beach party accessory
- Like some school delays during bad weather
- "Wow, look at the time! I should really be going"
- Serving holder
- Ice Bucket Challenge cause, for short