Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Justifying explanation crossword clue.
"Justifying explanation" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Texter's 'Gotta boogie!'
- Tries to get info
- 'Sweeney Todd' Tony winner Cariou
- With zero, it would be a short gun for firing shells
- 'Grand, ungodly, god-like' character of fiction
- Team with a mascot named Poe
- Not shared with anyone else
- Many a hoedown participant
- One might raise the roof
- Aunt ___, despised relative of Harry Potter
Crossword clues of the day
- Crack of dawn, maybe?
- Logical programming construct
- Sport in which rikishi wear mawashi
- Builders in an ideal world?
- Root of diplomacy
- ''Artisan'' anagram for a vocal artist
- Showing reason and sound judgment
- Borden who captained the gold-winning 1996 gymnastics team
- Term for some new parents
- Sequence of powerful leaders in the same family