Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Jumped crossword clue.
"Jumped" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 3 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Viking who was the first ruler of Normandy
- Appliance to watch the BBC on
- 2008 sci-fi Pixar hit
- The Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain, at Disneyland
- Opening of many a serial drama episode
- The Titanic's undoing
- Fools' Day month
- Word before 'one's luck' or 'one's buttons'
- Overactive, informally
- Fathers, familiarly
Crossword clues of the day
- Meat-and-vegetable meals
- Less than 90°
- Things sold by the yard?
- Attired in high fashion
- Stoker who created Dracula
- Refrain in a children's song ... or a literal feature of ...
- Fifth-most-common Korean surname, after Kim, Lee, Park and Jung
- Seal up again with cellophane
- Railways not on street level
- Baker who sang "My Funny Valentine"