John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009 crossword clue.
"John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Beatrice and Sidney __, founders of the London School of Economics
- __ Thursday, Christian feast commemorating the Last Supper
- George Frideric __, composer
- Term for lower class speech popularised by Nancy Mitford
- Decorator responsible for the new wallpaper at 11 Downing Street
- Sarah __, comedian and host of Elephant in the Room
- Site of pilgrimage in the French Pyrenees
- Guardian crossword setter - from Birmingham
- Acronym for the Donald C. Backer radio telescope in South Africa
- Sergeant __, character played by Andy Hamilton in the BBC's Revolting People
- Get ready to go out
- Not as sharp as possible
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- One being asked for donations, often
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- Gwen of pop
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- Legendary print maker
- Broadway productions
Crossword clues of the day
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Rope used to snag cattle
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Helps finish a nursing program?
- Small forward who, in 2021, won both an NBA title with the Bucks and an Olympic gold medal
- Onetime member of the record industry's Big Four
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- All-weather, in a way
- Urban periphery