Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Jiffy crossword clue.
"Jiffy" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 4 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Character who sings the Disney song 'Let It Go'
- Altercation (informal)
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
Crossword clues of the day
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- African nation bordering Chad and Nigeria
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Uncomfortably crowded
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Middle of range
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute