Jailed German boy, cunning little pest
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Jailed German boy, cunning little pest crossword clue.
"Jailed German boy, cunning little pest" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Head of state is stock market malefactor? No way!
- Current unwelcome visitor camped in compound
- Saw in here money raised by cast?
- One repeatedly fired from EastEnders
- Senior member makes the same money
- City in retreat — Coventry wingers showing good form
- Very short, my youngsters
- Gridlock on motorway going west — go east
- Ships they're scrapping about to be saved
- Tenant doesn't have right key