J D __, author of The Catcher in the Rye
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the J D __, author of The Catcher in the Rye crossword clue.
"J D __, author of The Catcher in the Rye" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Type of aunt who might be found on the pages of a tabloid newspaper?
- Wendy __ OBE, poet who imagined making cocoa for Kingsley Amis?
- The object of Carrie Bradshaw's affections?
- Kenneth __, independent counsel central to the Clinton impeachment
- Cricketer's wife in whose name the Lord's ground 'goes red' once a year
- Agatha Christie character who has been played by John Malkovich and David Suchet
- Devonshire abbey known for its fortified wine
- Greek anise aperitif
- Engineer who received the first transatlantic radio signal on 12 December 1901
- Astral phenomenon also known as the northern lights
Crossword clues of the day
- 'This Just In With Max Kellerman' cable channel
- Compete in a sprint or marathon
- Radiate intensely, as charm or confidence
- Hitch together, like a pair of oxen
- Payment made with an ATM card
- Safari wear
- Young female detective in books written under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene since 1930
- Engine accumulation
- Singer of 'Elastic Heart' and 'The Greatest'
- Correspondence sent to celebrities by their admirers