It's spread about that mice took a swim back east.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the It's spread about that mice took a swim back east. crossword clue.
"It's spread about that mice took a swim back east." is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Might a trout and eel go round and round like this?
- He postulates about the spout when they just need to get on with laying what's left.
- Right, first attach this, but not before 1 across, for additional support.
- It's good to own what one consumes with the secret service.
- So sharp it could rip your ear off.
- Certainly not going in the right direction, by the sound of it.
- It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these.
- Changeable fellow with unusually clean home.
- You might 18 across having one of these to celebrate getting a job in Rome.
- Open your mind and arrange short vacations for flower-children at the start of October.
Crossword clues of the day
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Admit (to)
- For sure, for short
- Pies, in the silent era
- Jury service, for one
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- It's cast, so they say
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)