Its 2019 Word of the Year was 'climate emergency' (Abbr.)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Its 2019 Word of the Year was 'climate emergency' (Abbr.) crossword clue.
"Its 2019 Word of the Year was 'climate emergency' (Abbr.)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Slabs at the bases of columns
- Berlin is its capital
- By way of, in itineraries
- Lone Ranger's companion
- 'Can you ___ in a sentence?' (Spelling Bee request)
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- 2020 crime drama spun off from a Missy Peregrym series
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- Grazing locale
Crossword clues of the day
- Maker of Gravy Cravers dog food
- Malfoy who antagonized his classmate Harry Potter
- Music heard in an Indian restaurant
- Post-shave conditioner brand
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- "On Language" columnist William
- Warehouse passage
- 'Away with you!'
- Detective's handheld view enlarger
- Catchwords from Charlie Brown