Italicised type is fanciful
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Italicised type is fanciful crossword clue.
"Italicised type is fanciful" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Merits in novel produced by mass producer?
- Unsympathetic to one new patient
- Merciless type of woman from Takeaway
- Knock a Scot leaving chain stores
- Spring, for the most part, is on schedule in charge of this type of overall treatment
- Served up sample of spaghetti meals to give out
- Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter
- Is Grant's boss in 1 down, for example?
- Expose oneself illegally to plague local English spiv
- Ran away from remaining twins
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Item "laid" by a bird in each starred entry
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Historical periods
- Paul, in Rome
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Large member of the deer family
- Pen that includes a trough
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Cake that often has many layers
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Flavoring in a shaker