It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these. crossword clue.
"It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these." is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- So sharp it could rip your ear off.
- As odd a person as you'll ever meet!
- In the middle of the inspection, the promissory notes were found to be utterly implausible.
- Might a trout and eel go round and round like this?
- Begs for Edam and Gouda, perhaps, around Belgium.
- Changeable fellow with unusually clean home.
- He postulates about the spout when they just need to get on with laying what's left.
- The reek around the west and south would go through you.
- There's no turning back!
- He fills his estate with beautiful things!
- Sprinkle with oil
- Happy tail movements
- Expensive violin
- Poetic time of day
- It's cast, so they say
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Catherine of "Schitt's Creek"
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Square dance instrument
Crossword clues of the day
- Pinpoint the position of
- Jury service, for one
- Admit (to)
- TiVo ancestor
- Save for later, in a way
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Confection container
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles