It stinks (puteo), he may think (puto)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the It stinks (puteo), he may think (puto) crossword clue.
"It stinks (puteo), he may think (puto)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Carry (it) off on your own!
- Adversative conditional particle - if however, but if
- He'll march (beware that you don't think of a falling verb!)
- Dicunt filiam regis ____ futuram esse, fortasse
- They are fertile woods: sunt nemora ____
- 502 gods
- Fulmen fulget, Iuppiter ____: lightning flashes, Jupiter thunders
- We cross over
- A place, location (4th) but also rust, mould, filth
- Masc. acc. sing. fut. act. ppl. intellego, I understand
Crossword clues of the day
- Animal with 'red' and 'white-tailed' species
- Design detail
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- Fork prongs
- Shakespeare title character whose last name is Montague
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Siblings' daughters
- Supporter's ribbon
- Taxpayers report to them: Abbr.
- Something whose popularity dies down quickly