It shows popular autocrat taking first time off
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the It shows popular autocrat taking first time off crossword clue.
"It shows popular autocrat taking first time off" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- French philosopher who thought SS created mayhem
- Unwilling republican intervenes between countries
- Weird one tucked into end bits found on little piggies?
- It blows up in Estonia occasionally
- Animal conservationist starting national organisation against hunting …
- Goes drinking and nearly scores
- Verification is essential to clause ceding title
- Red hot tape turned out to be highly informative porn!
- Worry about being disturbed as taxi lets gent in
- Close and terribly hot around where we live
- Auto part that connects the wheels
- French name often given to pet poodles
- ___ v. Ferguson (Supreme Court decision essentially overruled by Brown v. Board of Education)
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Brooklyn Net and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2011
- Violently beating ill-wisher inside — how mad can you get?
- Radio journalist Stamberg
- Grew in volume during a bad-mannered broadcast
- End of many university names
- US Army soldiers, for short
Crossword clues of the day
- Time to take first steps, maybe
- 'Injecting disinfectant can make everything OK' initially baffled doctor
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Match officials
- Tries to win the hand of
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- On-screen control
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- Springsteen song that begins 'Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?'