It may be set against income — add exotic nut (anag)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the It may be set against income — add exotic nut (anag) crossword clue.
"It may be set against income — add exotic nut (anag)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Maiden possibly meeting horrible thing during dark period
- Finish doing the dishes
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Uncomfortably crowded
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- "Glad I didn't have to deal with that!"
Crossword clues of the day
- Middle of range
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
- Johnny who used to cry "Come on down!" on "The Price Is Right"
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Music for funeral processions
- Altercation (informal)