It hurts to wear jewellery in this game
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the It hurts to wear jewellery in this game crossword clue.
"It hurts to wear jewellery in this game" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Shock as tabloid pinches Telegraph leader
- Sweet is almost entirely à la crème pudding
- Not seeing straight when angry, I'd say
- Junior doctor for Bury and Wigan at last
- Encounter with Mac could become unromantic
- Savage flower
- Feel empty, needing compassion over dump
- Criminal humanoid turned fine
- Note about covering musicians
- Point out a winemaker
- Travel assistance at airports
- A '1776' singer
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- British pop star who sang 2012's "R.I.P."
- "That was wonderful!"
- Mrs Bucket, to her friends?
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- Rock artist of old?
- Certain school clique
- The Ducks, on scoreboards
Crossword clues of the day
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- Dendrochronology study
- "So sorry, that was totally the wrong thing to say!"
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- The United States