Israeli-designed machine gun
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Israeli-designed machine gun crossword clue.
"Israeli-designed machine gun" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ___ Woods (lead role in the 'Legally Blonde' movies)
- Notice published after a death, for short
- 1960 Billy Wilder-directed film starring Jack Lemmon and Shirley MacLaine
- Harry ___, Senate Majority Leader before Mitch McConnell
- Letters on a digital clock indicating the current 12-hour period
- 'Get ___!' ('Quit wasting your time on that!')
- ___ the world on fire
- Download for an iPhone or a Galaxy
- Cabbie's vehicle
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants
- Website that debunks urban legends
- Mexican beer brand
- Knightly order's kind of cross
- Lauren Graham's 'Gilmore Girls' role
- Changes a Wikipedia page, for example
- Ion ___, onetime Romanian tennis star
- Native people seen in 'M*A*S*H'
- Setting for an 1836 shootout
- Former legal drama with such characters as Michael Kuzak and Grace Van Owen, abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- Eponymous town in southeastern Connecticut
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Cable channel that airs 'Queen of the South'
- 10-min. walk for many
- Historic megalomaniac
- Cereal box word whose third and fourth letters are stylized as bits of cereal
- Onset of evening
- Cheeky comment
- The hot center of the earth
- Ryan Seacrest's talent show, for short