Is patronising to gents from The Palace finding it's low in spirits to order? What's new!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Is patronising to gents from The Palace finding it's low in spirits to order? What's new! crossword clue.
"Is patronising to gents from The Palace finding it's low in spirits to order? What's new!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Irish girl finds youth leader for women's board
- Produces scrubs, crops as expected
- Russian removes sari - it can be too warm at times
- Gazing at The Head on a foreign country briefly from the side of a ship
- Most of 16 down from Vogue
- Keeps an eye on those in various guises starting for all sides today
- Last longer than others under the watchful eye of leaders from area in revolutionary Romania
- One of those working overseas with airmen flying at the end of tether
- Stable employee with internal email address
- Opera in run produced for one of the festivals
Crossword clues of the day
- Range of knowledge
- Is impatient during the kitchen remodel?
- Bartender on "The Simpsons"
- 'An eye for an eye,' but . . .
- Mortgage deal, briefly
- Parts of wedding cake eating contests?
- 'Everything in moderation,' but . . .
- Like some cats and concerts
- "Red and yellow kill a fellow" serpent
- Middle name for John Hooker or Kathie Gifford