Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps crossword clue.
"Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection
- Medicinal herb for some induced illness
- Unsympathetic to one new patient
- Lost in wild reeds out of the forest
- Knock a Scot leaving chain stores
- Take one back for short dress in red
- Turn a blind eye without Beryl Flood
- Money matters to 9 across, as it's a taxing job
- Airs from Tsarina's colourful types
- Served up sample of spaghetti meals to give out
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Subj. related to physiology
- Reaction to cold or fright
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Reading basics
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- ''Darn it!''
Crossword clues of the day
- Severe consequence
- Large member of the deer family
- Jungle predator's sound
- Leather with a napped surface
- Item "laid" by a bird in each starred entry
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Business bigwig, briefly
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)