Irish county; Cambridge college
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Irish county; Cambridge college crossword clue.
"Irish county; Cambridge college" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Peaceful king of England, AD 959-975
- __ FC, football club that is familiar to readers of Private Eye
- Roman emperor, AD 54 - 68
- State on the southwestern coast of India
- Lev Bronstein's prison guard - and nom de guerre?
- A type of sabre
- Australian city, the capital of Queensland
- The colour of Jack London's wolf-dog?
- Herb sometimes known as wild marjoram
- The __, Rose Tremain's 2003 novel