Irish actress who was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for playing Lena Luthor on 'Supergirl'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Irish actress who was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for playing Lena Luthor on 'Supergirl' crossword clue.
"Irish actress who was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for playing Lena Luthor on 'Supergirl'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word on a store sign that's flipped daily
- One-named 'Roxanne' singer
- Pump ___ (work out with weights)
- Dog-___ (like some used books)
- Tall farm building
- 'Desperate Housewives' actress Hatcher
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha ___' (TBS news satire show)
- Declaration from an owner
- Irish actress who won two People's Choice Awards for her role on 'Outlander'
- Actress Wallace who played the mom in 'E.T.'
- Singer with the 1996 hit 'Pony' whose name sounds authentic
- Haul off, like a broken-down automobile
- Design style used by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, say
- Drink children fed to bird that perished
- Banana-like fruit
- Another name for a mountain lion
- Lack of interest in things in general
- Volume booster — he'll air duo (anag)
- Cheapest accommodations on old passenger ships
- Something inserted into a woodwind instrument
Crossword clues of the day
- Group that does each other favours — not rowdy bloke (anag)
- Nervy old hosts backing mime artist
- Hebridean island, where in 563 St Columba founded a monastery
- Count of a country's population
- ___ League university
- Cabinet needs this condition placed on shipping
- Drive husband to drink, being contrary
- '___ the Dragon' (classic Bruce Lee movie)
- Put in a bank account or piggy bank
- Legendary Swiss crossbowman and folk hero