Investigative assistant takes hour creating current programme
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Investigative assistant takes hour creating current programme crossword clue.
"Investigative assistant takes hour creating current programme" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cooks throw tea into it to make trouble!
- Stone's condition, maybe, while search is still ongoing?
- Chopper landing revolutionary in China
- Row about large impact noise
- It's the end of a traditional match
- Mess is complete after carnival emptied out
- Rambling is so grand, but you may need these directions
- Take in tenants regularly
- Consequence of initiating kettling, as rioters may attack
- No good playing it safe before having a hearty meal
- Edward's adoptive mom in "Twilight"
- "___ you glad you did?"
- Puts back at 00:00, say
- Old Navy's parent company
- TEN SION
- Odorless home hazard
- "Send along your response"
- "Life is hard," and a hint to interpreting this puzzle's clues in all caps
- Hailing from Austria's capital
- Lauren of "The Walking Dead"