Intended name removed from fund …
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Intended name removed from fund … crossword clue.
"Intended name removed from fund …" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- English playmaker Jack heading for nightclub in drag
- Scrap the second group picked up
- Capers in mains, oddly, yours truly fed to cook
- Nuanced translation of dialogue ignores it
- Diamond edging for rich decoration on vehicle
- Visibly, it's where drinkers are left in charge
- New Labourite losing head, with yen to be flashy
- Obstacle to getting off home? One moans terribly
- … denied profits and funding
- Register egg being eaten by tragic figure, along with large bap
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Poetic time of day
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Pies, in the silent era
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Patronized, as an inn
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Was sloppy
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
Crossword clues of the day
- Confection container
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- TiVo ancestor
- Regret in a big way
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Expensive violin
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Bluegrass musician Molly
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs